Bicarbonate of Soda Powder in a Box
Ingredients: E500 (ii) sodium hydrogen carbonate
Format: 250g Box (EAN Code: 8007100094467; 500g Box (EAN Code: 8007100094498); 1000g Box (EAN Code: 8007100069779)
Some products exist that can be used to solve many problems, just like our Bicarbonate of Soda Powder in a Box.
- For food use and all domestic uses.
- It meets the purity requirements of reg. 231/2012/EC and the Food Chemical Codex
- To wash fruit and vegetables: 1 teaspoon for every 1 litre of water. Leave to act for 10 minutes, then rinse with running water
- To cook vegetables and pulses (keeping the colour and eliminating the bitter flavour of turnips and other vegetables): add 1 teaspoon for every 1 litre of water
- To cook boiled meat (to keep the meat more tender): 1 pinch of bicarbonate of soda in the cooking water
- To help baked pastry rise: as well as the raising agent, add a tip of a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda to the other ingredients
- To reduce the formation of limescale and scale: add 1 tablespoon of bicarbonate of soda to the washing machine detergent each wash
- For a relaxing bath: Add 200g to the bath water
- For children’s baths: Add 1 tablespoon for every 10 litres of water
- For an emollient foot bath: add 2 tablespoons for every litre of hot water
- To eliminate nasty odours from the dishwasher: put 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda into the bottom of the dishwasher before each wash
- To absorb nasty odours: put an open container (e.g. glass or cup) full of bicarbonate of soda in the refrigerator. Replace every two months. The same method can also be used in closed cupboards, shoe racks, etc.
- To clean combs and brushes
- To polish silverware: put a pinch of bicarbonate of soda on a damp cloth and gently rub the objects to be polished
- To dry clean carpets (deodorising and brightening action): sprinkle uniformly with bicarbonate of soda, leave to act for at least 1 hour, then vacuum
- For the daily hygiene of washbasins, sinks, bathtubs and shower cubicles